Mega Man 6 (USA)Our Play in Browser feature is in Beta. If you are having issues emulating this game in your browser, please download the game and use a native emulator to play it.
|D-Pad||Direction / Arrow Keys||A-Button||Keyboard Z||B-Button||Keyboard X||Select Button||Space||Start Button||Enter (return)|
Game Description & Reviews:
This final NES entry in the original Mega Man series brings quite a few things to the table, including secret areas in stages and the Rush Adapters, new forms for Mega Man to enhance his block breaking and jumping abilities. Combined with an excellent soundtrack and still good graphics and you have a great Mega Man title indeed.
Oh Mega Man 6, I love you so.
Guide Mega Man on his sixth and final iteration on the NES, to put a stop to Mr. X's who... obviously happens to be Dr. Wily with a costume worse than the ones the Team Rocket wear.
Mega Man 6 features many things that I like a lot. To name a few:
- Bosses that hail from different parts of the world
- By far the best art on any NES Mega Man (9 and 10 too, if you count them)
- Secret passageways and fake bosses
- The music is ridiculously good. If you want catchy you got Plant Man's theme, if you want a medieval-like theme you have Knight Man's, if you want a badass old-west theme, Tomahawk Man's got you covered.
- By far the most important thing are the Adaptors. You know Rush, the dog? Did you like his versatility in MM3? Well, here he's back and gives you the possibility to punch your enemies in the face and send them flying against a wall OR to fly high into the skies. With ZERO energy consumption.
You might be thinking "If it's so good, why nobody played it?"
A: Because it came out about the same time that Mega Man X did. It just went under the radar.
Seriously, if you haven't played this, get it NOW! Must have for any Mega Man fan, and in my opinion, top 5 Mega Man game ever!